SacredEarth Botanicals® is located in the heart of the Willamette Valley’s wine country near Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to promote a line of professional massage therapy products with a focus on certified organic ingredients, environmentally friendly packaging, and sustainable business practices. We offer our customers peace of mind knowing their massage products have been thoughtfully developed with the health of the therapist, client, and the environment in mind. Our facility is certified organic by the Oregon Tilth and the USDA.
Why Sacred Earth Botanicals®?
- Our products are cruelty free as we do not test on animals
- Our products are unscented and do not contain synthetic fragrances or colors
- Our products are hypo-allergenic in that we use no nut oils
- Our products contain certified organic ingredients
- Our professional massage therapy products are certified vegan
- We recycle or reuse everything we possibly can
- Our products do not contain any formaldehyde-releasing preservatives
- Our employees get free massage sessions with a variety of local practitioners.
We show our commitment to the environment in many ways. We use only 100% post consumer recycled paper that is processed without chlorine for our daily use. We also purchase environmentally friendly paper for our promotional materials. All of our display boxes contain post consumer recycled material.
We purchase only renewable power for our facility, generated from alternative sources like wind, solar and wave energy.
SEB is dedicated to providing a friendly customer service-oriented alternative for massage schools, practitioners, and retail stores who want to use organic products.
Where to Buy
The word organic refers to the growth, processing, and packaging standards of an agriculture product. Organic products have been grown under the supervision of the USDA via a regional certifying agency. Current regulations forbid genetically altered or engineered products in the growth or make-up of the plant. The processing and packaging must meet a standard of cleanliness similar to that of kosher certification. No irradiation or fumigation is allowed in this process. The purchase of organic products helps fuel an economy that ultimately benefits your body, the farmer, and the earth.